Temas de las entradas

viernes, 15 de junio de 2012

One Direction


People always ask to me why do I like One Direction, and I think... why don't you know it? They can't be described with easy words. When I listen to their songs, my heart begins to beat very fast and I feel the happiest person in the world, like to fall in love. I identify with all their songs and feelings. Because I wanna be forever young! If you want to know more reasons... you only have to see them, or if you can't see very well, listen their songs. They are just amazing, wonderful, incredible... handsome *-* Finally, I recognise my favourite singer is Harry Styles. However, after I think all this things, I answer: If you mean why are there people who don't like them, you have to read my mind through my smile.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario